Thursday, November 20, 2008

a little faith

There’s too much holes in the road that I'm trying to follow.
I don’t want to fall and get hurt.

I've played with fire before,
and indeed I got burnt.
Do I have to slow dance again,
in that burning room??

Only "No" seems to be right.
I don't want to catch fire,
with bare hands.

But...

a part of me still yearns,
for a similar slow, slow,
slow dance.

I learned that too much thinking can do you damage.
So from now on I’ll just go with the flow,
and see where the current brings me.
Wherever it would be,
I’m going to keep in mind,
that that’s the place God has destined for me,
and it’s the best place I’ll ever be,
if I make the most of it.

And if it’s not meant to be,
it’s just not.

I won’t sweat all over it.

I'm less restrained,
I'm more relaxed,
Now,
My head is clear,.

yeah,
Sure.

I keep telling myself that,
just to be logical.

I wish logic isn't such a big deal.
Because I feel stupid,
free falling for his ridiculous appeal.

No matter how hard I try,
I can't evade,
the desire and attraction,
to always put him on mind.

Maybe this feeling will change.
Maybe time will mold it for somebody else.
Maybe, maybe, no certainty.

In the mean time,
I'll just pretend that I'm blind,
and that I know the way,
to another sunny day.

And maybe,
maybe again,

everything will turn out fine. :))

1 comment: