Saturday, November 15, 2008

my perfection

i dont dress up like barbie, i dont go for high heels, i dont check on my hair every minute, i literally dont wear make up, i hate tight skirts, i dont wear uncomfortable dresses that looks good on me, i dont go to clubs and i dont shop a hell lot, i seldom go to the hairdresser, i bite my nails, i dont cry for boys, i dont talk like most girls, i dont walk like most girls, i dont even act like most girls.
i'm not perfect.

but when..
no matter what’ll happen,
one out of ten zillion lives still wants to be with me.
when..
someone hopes for me.
Someone prays for me before they go to sleep.
Someone thinks about me when they feel down and they feel better. someone doesnt want me to ignore.
Someone is always there to provide me with supports.
someone, no matter what the circumstances are, can always look at my eyes and say
"i’d rather die for you than live for anyone else. at least the reason i die is better than the reason i live".

And when that time comes, I will be perfect.

No comments: